Tiqx - Warlock [Declined]

Create and send your application to join the guild.
tiqx
Peon

Tiqx - Warlock [Declined]

Postby tiqx » Fri May 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Character info
Name: Simon
Class: Warlock
Mainspec: Warlock dps

Why did you chose this class & spec and how do you benefit the guild? I started playing warlock in the end of SoO where i found out that i liked how to warlock was feeling at the time. then my guild that I was playing with my warlock in disbanded so I rerolled and just recently i rerolled back to warlock and have no intentions on swapping.
Since I play a class with 3 dps specs I am very flexible in what spec the raids needs for a certain boss. And depeding on what boss a certain spec outpreforms another I will swap to that spec. To get whats best for the raidteam. As a warlock I have the gateway that helps out a lot on heavy moments fights or when you want to move as a raid or get out with a certrain mechanic. Example krosus orb.

Would you be able to play different spec of your class? Do you have raiding experience on other specs?
I can play all my 3 specs above average. And I have exp with all 3 specs in raiding enviorments. I have played a lot of chars through out legion in the start I was playing a dk that i played for about 3 months then I swapped to enhacement shaman which I was playing until about 2 months ago when I went with the warlock.

Player info & hardware

Nationality:
Sweden

Can you use TS3?
Yes.

Is speaking in TS3 difficult to you? Why?
Not a problem.

Whats your fps in raids during boss fights?
I have above 60 fps on every boss fight I have a stable fps around 70-100.

How are you connected to the Internet? State your download and upload speeds and your provider.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6260127271

Player history and aims

What are your previous guilds and why are you applying now?
I am in a guild called berserk X atm and we are currently having roster issues so that we sometimes are not able to raid even if we are able to get a team together it almost always consists of socials. so that frustrates because I always want to progress to being a better player. And I feel like I can't with not having a stable roster.

How often can you attend raids (state days & times in gametime)?
I can attend to every raid. I currently have 30 days of playtime on my warlock.

Raid Experience (Classic, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD):
All the raids before BRF are pretty much irelevant. I cleard 9/10 mythic BRF was proggressing blackhand. We were able to get him to last phase. But then we started having some roster issues. In HFC I cleared 13/13 mythic with a guild called <Noobs tbh>. We finished the tier with rank 500 world. Stepping into legion We had a pretty big roster. We cleared 7/7 mythinc and ended on world rank 500. Then coming into ToV We had some roster issues. That many people quit the game. So we cleared 2/3 mythic while the content was still current. Then going into nighthold I joined a top 200 guild called <Order of sargeras> I was playing in that guild for about 2 months when the guild master decided to quit the game and some officers and already left. So the guild was pretty much falling apart. We were around 200 world rank on the bosses we killed. After order of sargeras i joined a guild named <Memoria>. That I raided with for about 2 months then the officer team had no joy in the game anymore. So they decided to disband the guild. the guilds rank was about 400. After memoria disbanded I rerolled to warlock. Then decided to join a guild called <Berserk X> that i have been raiding with for about 1 month. And my progress is currently 8/10 mythic with world rank 700 on our augur kill.

What do you expect from Colour?
A stable officer team that can help players get through content and help players progress with their skill. And a social and fun evniorment that can focus to 100 in raids and still have a good time while doing it.

Raiding

How do you take responsibility and deal with it? Can you give an example?
If there is a certain mehanic that needs to be dealed with I can handle it I am completely fine with getting responsibility. I have had responsibility before where it required me to do certain mechanics on a boss. Example garrosh wheel. I've had some experience with calling stuff on boss fights aswell for example archimonde where i called pattern and shackels during the boss.

How do you prepare yourself for raids?
for a new progress boss I usually look at what mechanics a boss has in the dungen journal. I look at youtube videos of the boss that we are going to progress. Discuss abit on discord how they think they fight should be played from my class point of view. But in general I see so that i am prepared for a night of progress with sorting out my personals needs before the raids start ex eating going to the toilet. I will always bring consumables so that i an fully preparied for a night of progress.

Class mechanics

How well do you know the mechanics of your class you play? How do you improve yourself?
I have a good understanding of how my class works in different situations. I am usually a lurker on discord where I ask around and look for answers on spesific things. But for more accurate and general information i analyze warcraftlogs

What would your standard rotation of abilities/spells (healing/dps/tanking) be for a typical tank and spank fight, and why would you use those abilities/spells?
I would start with applying my My main dots Agony>corruption then start applying UAs to the target depending on how many procs I get i opener If i'm unlucky i will cast 3 UAs then drain you want to keep above 2-3 shards so you don't strave on shards during the fight After that I have casted my UAs i activate my artircat weapon then I start drain soul my target until my UAs drop then refresh my dots and then start applying my UAs to the target again.

How do you adjust this rotation in other situations than tank & spank? What situations are these?
For a fight where there is priority targets I will usually save up on shards so I am able to get a good amount of damage out when the target pops up. For cleave target I will keep my agony up for max shard generation then i will cast my dots out and start spamming my UA then draning. For tons of AoE I will run a seed build that allows me to pump out alot of damage

Miscellaneous
Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ether/tiqx

Link to relevant logs (World of Logs, Warcraftlogs or AskMrRobot):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/5986543

Anything else you wish to say?
You can whisp me at Lama#21448 if you are wondering anything.

Nox
Senior Sergeant

Re: Tiqx - Warlock [Pending]

Postby Nox » Fri May 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Hey Tiqx!

Thanks for the application. We'll take a look and get back to you asap!

- Nox

Jerkix
Stone Guard

Re: Tiqx - Warlock [Pending]

Postby Jerkix » Wed May 17, 2017 11:08 am

Hey Tiqx

Apologies for getting back to you so slow. We have decided to decline your application due to the fact that we can't fit you into our current roster.

Jerkix

Return to “Recruitment”