Wubbeh - Fire Mage [Withdrawn]

Create and send your application to join the guild.
Wubbeh
Peon

Wubbeh - Fire Mage [Withdrawn]

Postby Wubbeh » Thu May 11, 2017 12:16 am

Character info
Name: Wubbeh
Class: Mage
Mainspec: Fire

Why did you choose this class & spec and how do you benefit the guild?
First class I ever made, and I grew to love it. Fire is by far the most fun spec for mages atm, but sadly the worst performing one. Always striving to go forward and I will put the guilds needs first.
Would you be able to play different spec of your class? Do you have raiding experience on other specs?
I would be able to play frost since it was the first spec I played when I started raiding and have played it for a long time.
Player info & hardware
Nationality: Danish
Can you use TS3? Yes
Is speaking in TS3 difficult to you? Why? I would prefer using discord but using TS3 is fine.

What's your fps in raids during boss fights? Depends on the intensity of the fight but around 70-100fps

How are you connected to the Internet? State your download and upload speeds and your provider.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6283356966

Player history and aims

What are your previous guilds and why are you applying now?
Seagulls and Fam on Emeriss
I am applying because I want to get out of a dead realm and join a more competitive and progressing realm, and Colour seems to be a perfect fit.

How often can you attend raids (state days & times in gametime)?
Raid times fits perfect, would be able to join 99% of the times.

Raid Experience (Classic, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD):
WoD 10/10 M HFC, only H BRF because I quit for some time, and Legion 7/7 M EN 2/3 ToV.

What do you expect from Colour?
I am expecting a progressive and experienced guild who just wants to progress while having fun :).

Raiding

How do you take responsibility and deal with it? Can you give an example?
If I make a mistake, I will take full responsibility for it and fix it.

How do you prepare yourself for raids?
Read up on tactics and buy enough consumables for the raid.

Class mechanics

How well do you know the mechanics of your class you play? How do you improve yourself?
I know them pretty well, I am always trying to find ways to improve myself by simming and squeezing the last DPS out.

What would your standard rotation of abilities/spells (healing/dps/tanking) be for a typical tank and spank fight, and why would you use those abilities/spells?
my standard rotation consists of fishing for pyro blast procs and bracers proc by using fireblast and phenix and ofc fireball crits.

How do you adjust this rotation in other situations than tank & spank? What situations are these?

Nothing really to adjust other than using an AoE rotation and talents.

Miscellaneous
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/emeriss/Wubbeh/
Link to relevant logs (World of Logs, Warcraftlogs or AskMrRobot): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 08/latest/

Anything else you wish to say?

Nox
Senior Sergeant

Re: Wubbeh - Fire Mage [Pending]

Postby Nox » Thu May 11, 2017 12:28 am

Hey Wubbeh!

Thanks for a more in depth chat on Discord earlier, I'm glad to see you apply. We'll take a look and get back to you asap!

- Nox

Leefter
Centurion

Re: Wubbeh - Fire Mage [Pending]

Postby Leefter » Thu May 11, 2017 3:08 pm

We have decided to offer you an 2 week trial spot in our guild. Feel free to /w any of the officers (Leefter, Nóxiuz, Lemonhunter, Sillykon, Jerkix and Thealm) for guild invite.
Image Even though you don´t hear me, I´m still there ;)

Return to “Recruitment”