Reza - Windwalker Monk [Declined]

Create and send your application to join the guild.
reza23
Peon

Reza - Windwalker Monk [Declined]

Postby reza23 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Character info
Name: Rezamonk
Class: Monk
Mainspec: Windwalker
Why did you chose this class & spec and how do you benefit the guild?
Well i did choose this class because it looked fun and new in legion so i tried it and it was and how do i benefit the guild is that Windwalkers are strong for both cleave fights and AOE and decent for ST
And i saw that you guys recruited a windwalker
Would you be able to play different spec of your class? Do you have raiding experience on other specs?
Yes! I play mistweaver as offspec and i if we need for example a good dps comp for x fight i could go helar and i did heal for the enite of EN

Player info & hardware
Nationality: Swedish
Can you use TS3? Yes
Is speaking in TS3 difficult to you? Why? No
Whats your fps in raids during boss fights? 60-80
How are you connected to the Internet? State your download and upload speeds and your provider.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6286931798 Provider : Bredbands bolaget

Player history and aims
Well my player history is quite short as you see in my age but! that does not stop me from doing the best i can to learn my class and wow to best i can well i started in HFC i and loved wow ( ik quite odd but 6.2 was meh in the end ) then in legion i said to myself that i would raid mythic which i have been doing currently with this guild 4/10 M and my aims are to maybe not be a top 50 guild world but to atleast clear the last bosses on Mythic
What are your previous guilds and why are you applying now?
I have only been apart of the guild called "Unity" former called "Orgrimmar merchants" , and the reason is as i told you is that i want to try to be a mythic raider that raids mythic all the time
How often can you attend raids (state days & times in gametime)?
Days and times are fine for me but like if i get sick of course i can't raid while puking over my keyboard xD
Raid Experience (Classic, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD): So i started in WoD but as i said in legion i give it all i could and learned my specs to the best and tried to really become good and imo it has been a good journey
What do you expect from Colour? I expect a good rading team which are focused on progress etc but also can joke around and have fun because in the end we are guilds

Raiding
How do you take responsibility and deal with it? Can you give an example?
Well if i need to do a task within a boss i am more happy then ever because to soak that pool or something is a quite important job so i will focus more on mechanics that are needed then dps but ofc dps matters
How do you prepare yourself for raids?
I always bring food and flasks and runes if needed and i always check out guides for new bosses and ask my class discord for tips

Class mechanics
How well do you know the mechanics of your class you play? How do you improve yourself?
At this point of time imo i know my class to the point that i maybe even could teach it out but dont quote me on that
And i always check our www.peakofserenity.com for new guides ( made by monks for monks )
Then ofc the class discord
What would your standard rotation of abilities/spells (healing/dps/tanking) be for a typical tank and spank fight, and why would you use those abilities/spells?
Well if i could go with my bis leges if i had the tiers i would go ( saying the talents in numbers in the row ) 15 : 2 30 : 2 45: 1 60 : x i probs chose leg sweep because others are still bad so nothing special here 75 : 2 or 1 depending on damage the boss does and how 90 : 3 and 100 : 3
and now i the rotation : ( using acronyms because easier ) FOF , AT , TOD , SERENITY , RSK BUG , RSK , BOK , SCK , RSK , BOK , SCK and so on till the last second where i clip fof and then i use CJL on 20 stacks , then when i am close to get sere again i use it on 14-17 stacks
How do you adjust this rotation in other situations than tank & spank? What situations are these?
If massive AOE i use SEF for cleave i use sef currently rolling SEF becasue i dont have the tier for my bis leges

Miscellaneous
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/rezamonk
Link to relevant logs (World of Logs, Warcraftlogs or AskMrRobot): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 738/latest
Anything else you wish to say? What do you guys expect me to do in raids and outside like mythic raiders needed to have 54 before mythic NH etc
But i'll hope you guys like me and will take me apart of Colour!

Jerkix
Stone Guard

Re: Reza- Windwalker Monk

Postby Jerkix » Wed May 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Hey Reza

Thanks for the application! We will discuss it and get back to you as soon as possible :)

Jerkix

Jerkix
Stone Guard

Re: Reza - Windwalker Monk [Declined]

Postby Jerkix » Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 am

Hey again

We have decided to decline your application due to the fact that we can not fit you into our current roster.
We wish you good luck finding a suitable guild!

Officers

Return to “Recruitment”