Beastmastery Hunter - Bloodychick [Accepted]

Create and send your application to join the guild.
Bloodychick
Peon

Beastmastery Hunter - Bloodychick [Accepted]

Postby Bloodychick » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 am

Character info
Name:
Bloodychick

Class:
Hunter

Mainspec
Beastmaster

Why did you chose this class & spec and how do you benefit the guild?
i palyed all the classes so far but the most one i enjoyed playing was the hunter and since i love pets i decided to play the beastmaster spec i know my class very well and can attend to do specific tasks that im asked to do during a boss fight like soaking kiting cc adds etc...

Would you be able to play different spec of your class? Do you have raiding experience on other specs?
i always play the spec with the highest dmg and the best spec that i can perform well in but since the start of legion it makes you focus on grinding a certin spec but i do have exp at playing my off specs since i used to play them as main specs back in WOD and i do started as a Marksmen spec at the begining then changed to beastmastery
Player info & hardware

Nationality:
Jordanian

Can you use TS3?
Yes

Is speaking in TS3 difficult to you? Why?
sometimes yes , when i raid form the net cafe i sometimes go to raid there for better Fps and cant speak because of all the noises around me

Whats your fps in raids during boss fights?
55-120 depends on the fight

How are you connected to the Internet? State your download and upload speeds and your provider.
Down: 120mb/s
Up: 8mb/s
Orange
in raiding days to prevent geting dc i do go to the cafe and get my own lan and start raiding
Player history and aims

What are your previous guilds and why are you applying now?
my last guild was Lostchapter and due to lack of numbers showing to raids and raidleader skiping raid days i left and im searching for a guild that has a good raiding environment with a nice group of good players that always share the same goals wich is to clear the content as fast as we can

How often can you attend raids (state days & times in gametime)?
the only days that i cant raid in are monday and friday for some reallife activities but other days i can show up on time without a problem

Previous Raid Experience (All expansions):
started playing in privet servers back in WOTLK and we had cleared all the raids and stuff and in past expansions i havnt been raiding that much because of my college schedule but now i can be back to raiding and been able to clear 7/7 En and 3/10NH with my previous guild

What do you expect from Colour?
commitment and nice progress and a friendly guild environment

Raiding

How do you take responsibility and deal with it? Can you give an example?
always ready before the raid learning the new fights and searching for new stuff that can help during the progress also geting in touch with my other friends with mythic raiding exp and we share the knowledge that we have

How would you prepare yourself for a raid?
reading tactics for the raid and watching some guides to see them live, show up on raiding time fully repaired and with all the consumables needed

Class mechanics

How well do you know the mechanics of your class you play? How do you improve yourself?
I know all the current class mechanics pretty well and always searching for new ones that makes my performance better

What would your standard rotation of abilities/spells (healing/dps/tanking) be for a typical tank and spank fight, and why would you use those abilities/spells?
Starting with Murder of the crows wich is a single target talent that deal dmg overtime then using Direbeast then buffing my 2 pets and dire beast with bestialwrath and titanthunder wich increase the dmg they deal and give them a bonus nature dmg then casting Killcommand wich is the main spell to use of CD then i use cobrashot to refresh my killcommand so i can use it again while bestialwrath buff still active alongside the use of aspect of the wild at 10 secs remaining of bestailwrath wich gives me more focus and 10% more crit on my abilities and keep in mind to cast direbeast when its off Cd to reduce the recharge time of my bestialwrath

How do you adjust this rotation in other situations than tank and spank? What situations are these?
for Aoe fight i change talents from murder of crows to Volley and i change to blink strike whenever the fight requires my pet to move to targets far away from each other and maintaining my beastcleave on my pets for 2+ targets situations by using multishot and for fights that needs someone to soak a hit to prevent raid dmg i use aspect of the turtle and when low on health i use my selfhealing Cd

Miscellaneous

Professions : Enchanting and Engineering
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ick/simple
Link to relevant logs (World of Logs or Warcraftlogs):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1
Anything else you wish to say?
I hope that i covered each question very well and excuse me if i missed anything or didnt understand what does it mean keep in mind that English is not my main language and i tried my best with this apply hope you guys like it :)

Zeord
Guild Master

Re: Beastmastery hunter-Bloodychick [Pending]

Postby Zeord » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:14 am

Hey Bloodychick

Thanks for the application. We'll take a look and get back to you as soon as possible!

- Zeord

Jerkix
Stone Guard

Re: Beastmastery Hunter - Bloodychick [Pending]

Postby Jerkix » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:18 pm

Is speaking in TS3 difficult to you? Why?
sometimes yes , when i raid form the net cafe i sometimes go to raid there for better Fps and cant speak because of all the noises around me

Hey Bloodychick
Have there ever been any problems playing from the net cafe? Also how about the different settings (addons etc.) you have on your own computer? Are they on the net cafe computer aswell?

Bloodychick
Peon

Re: Beastmastery Hunter - Bloodychick [Pending]

Postby Bloodychick » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:51 pm

no problems while i paly there all the addons and programs im using from home are there on the net cafe ( i have my own pc there ) all my settings and stuff on it and they have 2 lans i play on 1 of them alone

Leefter
Centurion

Re: Beastmastery Hunter - Bloodychick [Accepted]

Postby Leefter » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello Bloodychick. We have decided to offer you an 2 week trial spot in our team. You can /w to any of the officers (Leefter, Nóxiuz, Jerkix, Thealm, Sillykon or Lemonhunter) for guild invite.
Image Even though you don´t hear me, I´m still there ;)

Return to “Recruitment”