Lietomeh MM (comeback) [Accepted]

Create and send your application to join the guild.
Lietomehh
Senior Sergeant

Lietomeh MM (comeback) [Accepted]

Postby Lietomehh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Character info

Name:
Lietomeh

Class:
Hunter

Mainspec
MM

Why did you chose this class & spec and how do you benefit the guild?

I literally love my hunter! Always enjoyed the play style. I looked up some info on hunters when i returned to the game from my break and MM should give the best DPS atm, i dont mind playing other speccs at all. If a patch gives advantage to another specc -> i shall respec!
My biggest benefits to the guild is that i am extreamly active and will be there pretty much for every raid. Im extreamly focused while encounter is going on. Dont mind taking responsible jobs which i surely can handle once i know the tactics.
And in my opinion most importantly i am extreamly competetive and will outDPS/outpreform all hunters in the guild as i have done every single time before.

Would you be able to play different spec of your class? Do you have raiding experience on other specs?

In different expansions different speccs were the best so i can pretty much play them all and still enjoy it.

Player info & hardware

Nationality:
Finnish

Can you use TS3?
Yup

Is speaking in TS3 difficult to you? Why?

Nope, not at all.

Whats your fps in raids during boss fights?
90 ish

How are you connected to the Internet? State your download and upload speeds and your provider.
Down: 100Mbit/s
Up: 10Mbit/s

Player history and aims

What are your previous guilds and why are you applying now?
Colour :) i promised i would be back!

How often can you attend raids (state days & times in gametime)?
24/7

Previous Raid Experience (All expansions):
In WoD when i came back with Cult of Huolon where we managed to clear 7/7H and 2/7M.
After that i joined Colour and raided with you for almost all WoD content, i went on break to finish my studies before we killed 2 last bosses on mythic in HFC (promising i would return).
In overall i have been playing since vanilla with some breaks in between.
I skipped MoP pretty much (did kill few bosses here and there but nothing impressive, played for like a month).
In Cata i did 6/7 HC FL then got bored and quit.
Wotlk ICC 12/13HC on 10 and 25man. Totgc 5/5 HC. Ulduar killed Yoggy with 2 keepers up among the other hard modes. Naxx/Mally/Ony/OS cleared ofc.
TBC times then :D... Karazhan/Gruuls lair/Maggy/ZA with time all cleared. SSC 5/6. TK all except Kael Thas. MH fully cleared. After my Computer broke. Unfortunately couldnt exp Sunwell and in BT i did first few.
In classic wow i cleared ZG like 50 times :D and Killed ony on 40 man. MC cleared. BWL cleared. Naxxramas first 3. Naxx was up for such a short times before TBC. I must note that i played on different account in vanilla which i sold later because *mother forced me to* i was kid back then and had to study etc :D.

What do you expect from Colour?
Im an addict and i want to play with ppl that are on the same lvl as me. My heart belongs to Colour and i would love to raid with you again <3!

Raiding

How do you take responsibility and deal with it? Can you give an example?
I feel very comfortable doing all kinds of responsible jobs once im in sinc with tactics. Cant give you examples from this expansion but me, Keiju and (Marieke) had to do all kinds of stuff in WoD raiding. My preformance was very good (no disrespect to my dear hunter friends). I personally think Keiju is equal in skill and his hunter knowledge may even be better but i sometimes felt like he was often abit tired of the game or something which is the reason he didnt give his 100%(depiskeiju <3).

How would you prepare yourself for a raid?
I have flasks/food/pots/buffs. Atm i even have time to prepare by checking tactics and also discussing how to improve our proggress on current boss

Class mechanics

How well do you know the mechanics of your class you play? How do you improve yourself?
I play by feel. Doing certain stuff just makes sence in my mind and i will always find a way to outpreform. If someone is doing something better than me -> i will find out what and apply it into my playstyle.

What would your standard rotation of abilities/spells (healing/dps/tanking) be for a typical tank and spank fight, and why would you use those abilities/spells?
I start with prepotting, so i can use potion twice during the fight. Then i activate my Blood Fury+Trueshot. Windburst->Arcane shot->Marked shot ->3xAimed shot->2xArcaneshot. After which im having somewhat 100+focus and Vulnerable is at its last second so i can use my Piercing shot. If BL is not used at start then i have time to cast Aimed shot only twice in my starting rotation. I continue the fight casting Windburst whenever possible, dumping focus with aimed shots and i always tend to add arcane shot following those 2 for market shot procs which i use use whenever possible. Due to my leg bis boots combined with 4set bonus i am able to use my trueshot more often during the fight than hunters without those boots. I save 2nd potion for later use and usually combine it with trueshot. In mythics second pot is probably saved for a certain part of the fight in order to speed the phase.

Miscellaneous

Professions : Jewelcrafting/Enchanting

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... meh/simple

Link to relevant logs (World of Logs or Warcraftlogs):
Dont have :>

Anything else you wish to say?
I really feel kinda sad but you obviously see my gear and i am kinda *asking* you to gear me up (not proud of this). Another minus is that obviously i wont be able to join the most latest progress bosses ur currently on.
On the other side i know what im capable of and you will get a loyal, very active, focused and extreamly competetive player into your team!
PS: Would love to raid with you again!
Last edited by Lietomehh on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keijupoika
Centurion

Re: Lietomeh MM (comeback)

Postby Keijupoika » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:21 pm

I can vouch for this guy! :D

Lietomehh
Senior Sergeant

Postby Lietomehh » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:41 pm

+1 :) Big thanks and hunta loove!

Zeord
Guild Master

Postby Zeord » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Thanks for the application Lietomeh.

We'll go over this application. As discussed you obviously couldn't join our progress for a while.

-Officer Team

Lietomehh
Senior Sergeant

Postby Lietomehh » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:18 pm

Yeah, ofc progress bosses i must avoid because i would probably slow you down at the moment :>
Would have to join bosses you have on farm + some HC runs or something at start.

Lietomehh
Senior Sergeant

Re: Lietomeh MM (comeback) [Pending]

Postby Lietomehh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Got my second BiS leg today! Will take me 2 days before i can use it.

Zeord
Guild Master

Postby Zeord » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 am

Hey Lieto,

We're still discussing this but we'll get to you shortly. Obviously we can also discuss online ;)

-Zeord

Lietomehh
Senior Sergeant

Postby Lietomehh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:20 am

Yeah, no problem (no hurry). Im grinding my ass off :D I still need to grind gear for 1-2 weeks but im slowly getting ready.
Feel free to ask any questions if you need some extra info etc.

Lietomehh
Senior Sergeant

Postby Lietomehh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:01 am

Gear is now starting to look decent. Pulling 650k+ DPS atm. After ydays raid i got almost to ilvl900. Missing important gear parts like rings/trinkets still. But i am almost ready i think!
Let me know if theres anything u want to know.

Zeord
Guild Master

Postby Zeord » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Have to put this application on hold for now.
Can't use for the rest of the progression in NH but I know there could be a use for you.
We can have a chat about this online.

-Officer Team

Return to “Recruitment”