nipa, enhacement shaman [Accepted]

Create and send your application to join the guild.
nipa
Peon

nipa, enhacement shaman [Accepted]

Postby nipa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 pm

Character info
Name: nipà-stormreaver
Class: shaman
Mainspec: enhacement
Why did you chose this class & spec and how do you benefit the guild? I chose shaman because it's playstile feeled so good, controlling powers of elements and Thrall is a real badass. Shaman is also good choice cause of it's suitability for raiding (strong healer and dps).
Would you be able to play different spec of your class? Do you have raiding experience on other specs? Yeah definitely, my elemental artifact 43 and i've been trying to learn it. I played ele pvp back in Mop. I don't really prefer to play resto, if I have to heal, I usually heal with my resto druid (kinda good geared also)

Player info & hardware
Nationality: Finnish
Can you use TS3? Yep
Is speaking in TS3 difficult to you? Why? Nope
Whats your fps in raids during boss fights? 30-50 but im upgrading my gpu within next weeks.
How are you connected to the Internet? State your download and upload speeds and your provider. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6156238774

Player history and aims
- I started playing wow in the middle of cata. First years kinda casually. In Mop I played mostly pvp until SoO came out and I started playing pve. In Wod I didn't play really much before hfc. Legion seemed interesting and now I've been playing in legion about 30days /played with my main (overall 96 days /played).

What are your previous guilds and why are you applying now? My previus guild was eXcess. Im applying now because eXcess finished raiding and Colour was recruiting enha and ofcourse I want to continue raiding (also good raid times and progress).
How often can you attend raids (state days & times in gametime)? Usually I can attend to every raid.
Raid Experience (Classic, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD): In classic, tbc, wotlk, cata no raiding. In Mop I got 7/14 heroic in SoO (before mythic). In wod I didn't really raid before hfc. Hfc 11/13 mythic. In legion I've been raiding continuously since launch 7/7 mythic, 3/3 mythic and nighthold 4/10.
What do you expect from Colour? Good raiding environment and maybe even new friends.

Raiding
How do you take responsibility and deal with it? Can you give an example? I can take responsibility from my mistakes and constructive criticism is always good. tacts > mega dps.
How do you prepare yourself for raids? Flask, food, tacts learned beforehand and logged in atleast 15 min before raid.

Class mechanics
How well do you know the mechanics of your class you play? How do you improve yourself? I've been playing enha last three years and in my opinion, i know this spec very well. I try to improve myself for example by reading shaman discord forums, watching logs and using simcraft.

What would your standard rotation of abilities/spells (healing/dps/tanking) be for a typical tank and spank fight, and why would you use those abilities/spells? Enhacement shaman is quite simple to play. Aoe and singe rotation almost same. Talents quite same in every situation (only difference is wind rush totem vs. feral lunge, with fights with heavy mobility such as krosus wind rush totem is ideal to increase raid groups mobility.)
Enhacement shamans whole rotation builds around Stormstrike and dps often depends on how much you can get Stormbringer procs. With nh 4-set enhacement shaman uses boulderfist as main mailstorm gain, flametongue always up and stormstike is prio if available. If SS on cd, enha uses lava lash hoping for Stormbringer to proc.
Enha opener goes like prepot -> boulderfist -> flametongue -> racial -> feral spirits -> crash lightning -> doom winds -> SS and hope for procs.
How do you adjust this rotation in other situations than tank & spank? What situations are these? In aoe situations rotation is almost same, crash lighting is just more important to use on cd (in single target fights you use mostly lava lash to get procs but in aoe crash lightning is way better to use). Also with my belt legendary I have to constantly switch targets to keep SS buff on all targets.

Miscellaneous
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... %A0/simple
Link to relevant logs (World of Logs, Warcraftlogs or AskMrRobot): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 52/latest/
Anything else you wish to say?

Nox
Senior Sergeant

Re: nipa, enhacement shaman [Pending]

Postby Nox » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Hey Nipa

Thanks for the application! We'll take a look and get back to you as soon as possible :)

- Nox

Thealm
Sergeant

Re: nipa, enhacement shaman [Pending]

Postby Thealm » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Hey Nipá,

We have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

When you are ready to join us, poke one of the officers for an invite to guild. (Nóxiuz, Jerkix, Leefter, Lemonhunter, Thealm or Sillykon)

Welcome!

- Thealm -

Return to “Recruitment”