1. Register First!
2. Below is the application form to apply Colour
3. Please title a new thread with your class, spec and character name (Eg. Nóxiuz - Retribution Paladin)
4. Copy & Paste this form into the thread and fill in your answers
5. Answer ALL the questions below as best as possible and include any other relevant information to support your application. Good luck!
6. Failure to follow the rules may cause your application to be DELETED or auto-Declined.
7. It's highly recommended to save your application (Notepad, Word etc.) before sending to prevent any inconvenience. Taking long breaks while writing your application will eventually log you out automatically.
NOTE: If you wish to submit a private application you can send it as a private message to any of the Officers (Leefter, Jerkix, Silkon, Nóxiuz, Thealm) or GM (Zeord).
Before you start
Spend some time to make a decent application and make sure you have put everything in correctly. This is your way of selling yourself and telling us why we should pick you, and not someone else. The time you use writing your application is directly proportional to the performance we can expect from you in a guild/raid environment and thus has a great impact on your chances of becoming accepted.
- Why did you chose this class & spec and how do you benefit the guild?
- Would you be able to play different spec of your class? Do you have raiding experience on other specs?
- Can you use TS3?
- Whats your fps in raids during boss fights?
- What are your previous guilds and why are you applying now?
- How often can you attend raids (state days & times in gametime)?
- Raid Experience (Classic, TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD):
- What do you expect from Colour?
- How do you take responsibility and deal with it? Can you give an example?
- How do you prepare yourself for raids?
- How well do you know the mechanics of your class you play? How do you improve yourself?
- What would your standard rotation of abilities/spells (healing/dps/tanking) be for a typical tank and spank fight, and why would you use those abilities/spells?
- How do you adjust this rotation in other situations than tank & spank? What situations are these?
- Armory Link:
- Link to relevant logs (World of Logs, Warcraftlogs or AskMrRobot):
- Link your UI in a raid situation:
- Anything else you wish to say?
A link to a relevant log (World of Logs) is considered a must and to be seriously considered you need to link one. If you are unable to get one in any way, please give a detailed explanation why along with any details on how we can gauge your performance. Or get help you get logs of your performance.